My man Lazee is without a doubt one of my favorite rappers out of Europe, actually maybe the world. He dropped a bangin album last year that I’ve blasted to hell and back.. Cause it is straight HEAT! With tracks like Heartless, Back to 85, Setting Standards, Rock Away and Drop Bombs (Ishi you crazy my dude!).. SNAP, son!
I remember when I first heard about the guy, when I bought the It Is What It Is mixtape hosted by DJ Kay Slay at Stress.. I was like “Is this guy actually Swedish? DAMN!”.. And I’ve been a big fan since. Last year we got to do some work together trough some shows in Norway, and I hope that we can keep on pushing my man and the rest of Fantabolous Music! Bello & Qhris whut up?!
“1st Class, 5 star the mixtape is exactly what the European urban scene needs right now. With flawless lyrical content, universal features and a fantabolous deliverance Lazee has once again set the standard.” – Lazee
I remember when I first heard about the guy, when I bought the It Is What It Is mixtape hosted by DJ Kay Slay at Stress.. I was like “Is this guy actually Swedish? DAMN!”.. And I’ve been a big fan since. Last year we got to do some work together trough some shows in Norway, and I hope that we can keep on pushing my man and the rest of Fantabolous Music! Bello & Qhris whut up?!
First Class Five Stars
Lazee’s gon drop a brand new mixtape entitled First Class Five Stars in a min and you can download a new track from the mixtape here:Free Download: Lazee - "Dreamin"
“1st Class, 5 star the mixtape is exactly what the European urban scene needs right now. With flawless lyrical content, universal features and a fantabolous deliverance Lazee has once again set the standard.” – Lazee
Throwback video
My dude at Yayo Magazine (Whats really good?!) also posted this crazy throwback video from 2005 of the dude getting his insane freestyle on:+ BONUS: Lazee with Jimmy Kendrix in New York:

1 comments:
LAZEE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME
Post a Comment