Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sthlm recap and new blog agenda! ha ha

I’ve been extremely behind on my damn blogging the last two months, due to the extreme pile of work I’ve had. But I won’t stop doing it, but the blog will be more about my day to day grind from this post. I’ll keep on presenting new and fresh music, and off course a lot of 100% exclusive tracks!

I’m also currently working on a new mixtape entitled Royal Mayhem that I’m planning on releasing in a few weeks. So if you got some heat for me, just pass it to: legobergetgmail.com ASAP

Here’s also a small recap on my last trip to Stockholm with RykkinnFella:

My man Nickie 'cartel' Duku, we gon do shit, homie! ha ha
Camilla likes Anna-Lotta, ha ha.. This shit can turn stone stonehard..
No one partys like the Bankrupt Music muscle!
My girl Camilla gettin' her freak on.
Poppin bottles at Ambassadeur in Sthlm! Ya diiiig!
Same Blood Studio filled up with crackheads.. ha ha..
Eboi (RMH) in the Same Blood Studio recording on a RykkinnFella-beat for the Rosé Red Sessions project!
Young ICE FRESH BEAR L at the hotel.
RykkinnFella gettin' ready for a night out in Sthlm.
Keione & Bheroz gettin' their food on.
Old L aka Bucc with his iPhone aka his other girfriend.

0 comments: