Monday, May 18, 2009

Stray Bullets from Los Angeles

Everybody who knows me also know that I’m a biiiig West Coast fan and that Sick Jacken and DJ Muggs is on top of my list over guys that I really respect! So when Tone from Rebel Music/Soul Assassins hit me up with a brand new track from Sick Jackens new album Stray Bullets AND a EXCLUSIVE track featuring Chace Infinite, Krondon and Cynic, I just had to let you guys know what up!!

I first met Muggs, Jacken, Tone and Cynic on my birthday in Oslo back in 2007, thanx to my homie Bahman (wuddup!?). They did a show at The Rubber Chicken and we got to hang out/drink/blaze backstage after the show. AND I also had the pleasure of tagging along with Mike, Muggs and DJ Solo at three gigs in Denmark a couple of weeks later, so it was a great hook up! Be on the look out for more updates on our collaboration in the future!! (The first picture in this post is from the gig at Rubber Chicken..)

01. Live From The Caves Feat. Donnie Castro & Cynic
02. The Sickside Feat. B-Real
03. Praying Mantis (Goodlife Remix) Feat. DJ Muggs
04. The Fall Of Us Feat. Black N Brown Underground & Cynic
05. Ceremonial Slang Feat. DJ FM & Planet Asia
06. Out Here (Remix) Feat. The Concrete Saints
07. Death Frees Every Soul Feat. DJ Muggs vs. Planet Asia
08. The Society Of Psychos Feat. The Society Of Invisibles
09. Sick Life Feat. Snowgoons, Cynic & Bacardi Riam
10. Hollywood Drive-By (Remix) Feat. Immortal Technique & B-Real
11. Trial And Adversity Feat. Cynic & The Concrete Saints
12. Angles And Demons (Remix) Feat. DJ FM & Killah Priest
13. Metal Rain Feat. Cynic
14. Black And Brown Army Feat. DJ Babu & Chace Infinite
15. Sinister Feat. Swollen Members
16. Death Or Retirement Feat. Toomer, 2Mex & B-Real
17. Born In L.A. Feat. Evidence & Chace Infinite
18. Life, Luv, And Pain Feat. Young Sicc
19. Paid Dues Feat. Murs & Supernatural

Make sure to BUY this record and support my big homie! He be working hard these days and really deserve all the HEAT he can get! As I mentioned earlier in this post, I got two tracks for ya’ll! Download the tracks and once again.. BUY THE FUCKING ALBUM!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE BEST! Axx