Onkl P and Jaa9 finally dropped their street album Bondedramatikk yesterday (aka today, I just got back from their release party), and I also finally got the permission from DJ Ross(!) to drop the monster internet banger Onkl P Feat. Afasi - "Hopp Opp" (Rørpåræ) (produced by Filthy) on my fantastic blog! Download the single and make sure to buy the album!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Free Download: Onkl P Feat. Afasi - "Hopp Opp" (Rørpåræ)
Onkl P and Jaa9 finally dropped their street album Bondedramatikk yesterday (aka today, I just got back from their release party), and I also finally got the permission from DJ Ross(!) to drop the monster internet banger Onkl P Feat. Afasi - "Hopp Opp" (Rørpåræ) (produced by Filthy) on my fantastic blog! Download the single and make sure to buy the album!!
Categories:
Norwegian Hip-hop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment