I've been down with Mizta Rodga [Sweden] since he jumped on my Crossing Borderz Vol. 1: Swedish Takeover Mixtape in 2006, along with Rigo [Sweden] and Michael Knight [Sweden] on the track "Police In Helicopter" (Prod. Toby Zaiboot). Now my dude's back with an album entitled The One released on his own label RedLight Studio.
You'll find features and productions from guys such as Rigo (Infinite Mass/Topaz), Toby Zaiboot, Vito Eme, Astma & Rocwell, BIA Beats, Royalstreets and Scriptchess. The record is totally free, but you can also order the CD to show you're support. Just make sure to get this great album and bump it in your stereo (or whatever you got in your possession). Visit Miztarodga.com to download records and get fresh Mizta Rodga Tees.
Track list:
01. So Much Pain Feat. Rigo (Prod. Astma & Rockwell)
02. Live N Die (Prod. BIA Beats)
03. What Can I Do (Prod. BIA Beats)
04. Loving You Feat. Toby Zaiboot (Prod. BIA Beats)
05. Some Things Neva Change (Prod. BIA Beats)
06. My Girlfriend (Prod. BIA Beats)
07. Whut!? Feat. Vito Eme & Toby Zaiboot (Prod. Royalstreets)
08. Relax (Prod. BIA Beats)
09. Better Luck (Prod. Royalstreets)
10. Take Em Out Feat. Vito Eme (Prod. BIA Beats)
11. I Want A Love (Prod. Scriptchess)
1 comments:
This song right here kind of took me by surprise, especially after I saw the cover, ha ha.
Post a Comment