Finally I can announce that A-Lagets [Norway] debut album Rett Vest! is out in stores. This group first really caught my attention when they dropped their Nokke Feita Vol. 1 - Utrygt For Utflipp mixtape a couple of years ago, even tho I knew all the members from earlier projects. The tape incluede bangers such as "Slem Tøs", "Bakerst I Bussen" og "Åpent Sår". (You can listen to those tracks at their Myspace, along with the first single "Ett Liv" from the new album. Just click here.)
The new album is loaded with southern-ish tracks featured by artists and producers such as Lars, Jørg-1, Black, Mats Dawg, Anand, Leo, Big Ice, Rumblin' and Kleen. Make sure to check out this certified classic of a release and leave your feedback below. I also hope to get A-Laget on my upcoming StreetDVD, so be on the lookout for that one!
01. Intro (Prod. Anand)
02. Fanget Feat. Lars (Prod. Big Ice)
03. Søt Baklengs (Prod. Anand)
04. Rett Vest! Feat. Mats Dawg & Jørg-1 (Prod. Anand)
05. Den Varme Siden Feat. Lars (Prod. Rumblin')
06. Rist 'An Som En Skive (Prod. Anand)
07. Du Må Betale Prisen Feat. Lars & Black. (Prod. Anand)
08. Leos Pizza & Grill Feat. Leo
09. Ny Dag (Prod. Anand)
10. Hævvi (Prod. Big Ice)
11. Ett Liv (Prod. Rumblin' & Kleen)
12. Aldri For Alltid Feat. Lars (Prod. Anand)
13. Kor E' Du I Fra Feat. Black (Prod. Big Ice)
14. Vift 'An Bort (Prod. Anand)
0 comments:
Post a Comment