Two weeks ago I wrote about the upcoming mixtape from Professor P & DJ Akilles aka the He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper Mixtape, and now it's finally done and online for you to download for free. So make sure to download it and be on the look out for P on my upcoming StreetDVD.
01. He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper
02. Chillin' at the Bus Stop
03. Evidence - Mr Slow Flow (ProAktive Remix)
04. Let U No Dat (I'm Here For You)
05. Fat Joe - Find out (ProAktive Remix)
06. Move Up Feat. Prop Dylan, Mr. Noun, Remedeeh & Arka
07. Big L - Put it on (ProAktive Remix)
08. Things On My Mind
09. ATCQ - 1nce Again (ProAktive Remix)
10. Where Ya At Feat. AFC
11. AZ - Doe or die (ProAktive Remix)
12. Hot, Fresh and Smooth Remix feat. Choys & Verbal Ink
13. Royal Flush - Worldwide (ProAktive Remix)
14. Set It Straight Feat. That Dude Prince
15. Jay-Z - Ignorant Shit (ProAktive Remix)
16. Like This
0 comments:
Post a Comment