Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hultsfred 2008 [Videoes]

Sweden's biggest music festival aka Hultsfred ended about two weeks ago, and those who actually was present at the festival could enjoy shows from Swedish rap acts such as Adam Tensta, Looptroop Rockers, Lazee, Afasi & Filthy, Mange Schmidt and Prop Dylan.

But since I and probably a lot of you guys weren’t there, I’ve located a bunch of interviews, live footage and so on from the festival for you to enjoy! And hopefully I’ll see some of you there next year.

Mofeta & Jerre and Timbuktu - Interview & Freestyle:


Mofeta & Jerre, Adam Tensta & Lazee - Interview & Freestyle:


Afasi & Filthy - Interview:


Lazee - Interview:


GP TV: Adam Tensta Live @ Hultsfred 08


Afasi & Filthy Live @ Hultsfred 08


Anna Meets Supreme (Looptroop Rockers)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freeeeeesht, fikk vite masse jeg ikke hadde peiling på fra før av..!