My man Scorpio61 (Bergen, Norway) hit me up yesterday, with his brand new mixtape called "Chapter I, Introduction", for me to share with you guys. The tape includes rappers from Norway, Sweden, Denmark, UK, Peru, France and Switzerland. Make sure to download the mixtape and post you’re comments under. Thank Scorpio61 with feedback on his tape!AND if you’re dope MC that like what you hear, holla at Scorpio61 by sending him an e-mail to: MSN/e-mail: skorpionen61@hotmail.com
Scorpio61 Productions - "Chapter I, Introduction" [Source 1]
Scorpio61 Productions - "Chapter I, Introduction" [Source 3]
Tracklist:
01 - Intro
02 - Waste Management - Back Around
03 - Scorpio61 - Bombay Streets
04 - Konspiranoia - Cypher
05 - K Libre - A Cause de la Rue
06 - Scorpio61 - Hip-Hop Opera
07 - Jay - Shining
08 - Scorpio61 - The Interlude
09 - Venomous - Gift 2 U
10 - Scorpio61 - Electric Rain
11 - VX Crew - Rentre Dedans
12 - Gramo - Hustlaz
13 - Scorpio61 - Lurking Evil
14 - Vega Da Serva - Outro
15 - Scorpio61 - Contained Rage
16 - Venomous - Zone Out
17 - Scorpio61 - Lonely Nights
18 - Get Some Entertainment - I Kveld
19 - Scorpio61 - People
20 - Venomous - Style N Me
21 - MC Meller - M.E.L.L.E.R. RMX
22 - Scorpio61 - Thoughtful Joy
23 - Tweezy - Vortex
24 - KJ - I Only Fear God
25 - Scorpio61 - Folklore
26 - Energy - Long Before Rising
27 - Tweezy - Waterless Puddles
28 - Scorpio61 - Monsters Theme
29 - Conceptz - Hands Up Stand Up
30 - Scorpio61 - Easy Whistling
31 - Iyat 9 - Open Mind
1 comments:
YEEEES!
Fat work man!!
Big Up!
Scorpion (VX Crew)
Post a Comment