Thursday, May 29, 2008

BEEF: Allyawan VS. Chubby (Large Money Ent.)

Earlier today I posted the Allyawan track called "Incredible", from the upcoming "Shu Bre Express Vol. 1" Mixtape. In the track the young rapper disses the my man and Large Money Ent. Capo Chubby. The whole diss is based on a beef between Chubby and a former Large Money Ent. Producer called Prov P.

Chubby fra Large Money suger Prov P’s kuk/
Snakkar shit om svensk hip-hop, men titta/
Han svansar efter Adam [Tensta] som en tretton ärig flicka/

Chubby responded to Younglmixtapes.blogspots.com’s request for a statement situation, with the following message:

"To everyone who is even interested about this bullshit.. I'm not sure if this is a publicity stunt or whatever since I had it confirmed from Allyawans cousin that it wasn’t no beef or whatnot and it was between me and Prov P and he was just being loyal towards him.. So this may and may not be a publicity stunt to get my attention and get some sort of hype out of some little bullshit. But its Swedish hip-hop so I have no doubts that this will escalade and if it does its publicity for both of us. What people need to know is:

I got myself into a mess between me and my former producer because I was trying to me loyal towards my producers inside my own camp. So I guess Allywan is doing the exact same thing and supporting his current producer so I understand that some people have to be loyal or whatever towards the people they roll with.. But for me this whole industry is strictly business/politics. A lot of people have been stressing me about the track but I just couldn’t care less I got too much success to be worried about the negative stuff... Plus how the hell am I chasing after Adam Tents when LME and RMH have been affiliates since 2003.

You can never be liked by everyone that's something that's impossible to achieve I've been doing this for a long time now and it's just to accept it as it is. I'm a grown ass man I got bills and other stuff to take care of I've done what I could from my behalf of trying to reach out to both to Prove P and Allyawan to even talk about this and squash this. If he dislikes me or whatever that's on him and his business. I just can't focus on that anymore what's done is done. I'm on a paper chase, I'm not hip-hop."

Any toughts on the diss?

0 comments: